Last year I decided to paint and re-cover this pretty sofa to freshen it up.
I made a patchwork cover for the bottom half and plain fabric was used for the back.
I was really pleased with the transformation but I have been busy decorating the kitchen/diner over the last couple of weeks and have changed the Cath Kidston wallpaper for hare wallpaper and the sofa didn't match any more.
So I re-covered it again!
I used a linen table cloth for the back piece of fabric and some grey velvet from Ikea for the bottom piece. I also used my daisy patterned tacks to hold the fabric in place.
I am really pleased with the finished look and found some rabbit cushions to compliment the whole scheme.