Tuesday 22 February 2011

Bee happy .... get in the garden


Went to my local supermarket Morrisons yesterday and bought some plants to brighten up a flower bed in the front garden. I have always found Morrisons to be good on plants and cut flowers all at a great price.

I chose heathers and spring plants to add some colour.  There are more heathers in the borders in the front garden so they will look good dotted around.




This is the flower bed that needs some care and attention.  We had to clear this bed when we built a new wall.  There are some snow drops appearing so I thought more spring plants would look good.


This is going to be my seasonal flower bed.

I will show you the finished spring flower bed when I have braved the outside.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, how I long to get in the garden... unfortunately the ground is frozen solid!! Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely plants, my front garden is in desperate need of TLC but its not warm (or dry) enough for me yet...plus when it does get sunny I got some furniture to paint (any excuse putting off the gardening )Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment, and becoming a follower, im so glad you did becasue i know have the link to your lovely blog to. I can't wait to get into my garden to it looks so sad and dull at the moment although there is life coming with the daffs and the snow drops bring them all on i say ;-)) Enjoy putting your lovely plants in, dee x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to read them all!