Friday 16 December 2011

Bee happy .... bits and bobs

This is a catch up post with bits and bobs in.

Firstly I received these presents in the post from my wonderful friend Miss Tea at



It was such a lovely surprise to get in the post :) Thank you so much Miss Tea, I love the card she also sent which is a Poppy Teffery one.  There was also a little wooden heart in the card, you are so kind Miss Tea. You must check out her blog she has some crocheted some gorgeous snowflakes which are up at her window.

Next is catching up with my advent gifts from the lovely Twinkle Star.


A puzzle book, chocolate and doggy pen, so cute!


A wand wrapped in gorgeous ribbon with this wonderful note on it :)


I treated myself to an A4 trimmer for crafting and had a surprise when I realised it had fancy edge trim as well as a straight one and a scoring one.



This is now my new best friend, how sad am I? he he


I made this hessian heart yesterday and it is now in my Folksy shop if you want to take a closer look.


Another gift from Twinkle Star, a cute knitting set with wool and needles to make my own scarf, the wool is such a cute colour in blue and I have used this wool before, it is so soft :)


Thanks Twinkle Star, you really are a star!

Check out her lovely blog as she makes lots of wands for children's parties etc like the one she made for me.




Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

13 comments:

  1. Such lovely gifts. The Christmas card from Miss Tea is just adorable! I love the little 'bee' saying on the wand.

    I like the wavy effect your new A4 Trimmer does..that would be great for tags etc.

    Have fun knitting up your scarf :) It is defiantly feeling like scarf wearing weather now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love all your treasures you received! Don't you just love this time of year!!! Hugs for a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love all your sweet gifts...hope you are enjoying them all!
    Warmest Wishes,
    Loretta xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely treats and treasure in this post! Lovely to see them all. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the stamp is so cute!! and the door charm- you give me so many inspirations for DIY ideas haha I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did get some lovelies and made some lovelies,beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting to receive gifts in the post. I like your Hessian heart - very folksy.

    Merry Christmas to all,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely wrapped pressies off Miss Tea! So glad your like your swap goodies, I am really enjoying mine - thank you! I love your paper trimmer, mine only does boring straight lines! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What gorgeous gifts, you lucky girl!

    xxx
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your hessian heart... I have a thing for hessian.

    Laughed at your new best friend - I am so the same! My current new best friend is a pair of scalloped scissors!

    Have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. if i had your A4 trimmer, it will be my best friend too!! i love your hessian heart! so so cute!! what a lovely advent swap gifts u got from the twinkle star! hope you have a lovely weekend!

    xx susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. how very sweet and the paper trim is brilliant! enjoy!

    warmest wishes for a treasured holiday season ~

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to read them all!