Thursday, 7 February 2013

Bee happy ..... buy a special gift pack

There are now lots of different gift packs available at Bee happy home and accessories.
 
Valentines
 
They are all a great price and would make a wonderful present for someone.

Gardeners
 
What do you think?

Wedding/Anniversary
 
Which is your favourite gift pack?

New home/moving home

Maybe this moving home gift pack would suit Victoria and David Beckham setting up their new home in Paris.
 

Princess

If Kate Middleton has a baby girl this princess pack would be ideal.
 

Vintage

Crafty

Home
 
There is only one of each gift pack so they are truely original.
 
 
Bee happy x

3 comments:

  1. These are great Deb. my favourite pack is the last, of course I would be drawn to the stamps :) I have no doubt they will sell very quickly, they are all gorgeous. Have a great weekend, Tam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great promoting my friend! Your energy is wonderful and will lead you to success. I really love all your colors and the themes are adorable.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I like your blog very much. I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. xoxxx Andie
    www.couragetoenter.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to read them all!