Friday 9 August 2013

Bee happy .... help someone

Hey ladies, I would like to feature other people's homes from around the world on my design blog www.beehappyhomedesign.blogspot.com.
 
It would be great to share decorating tips, advice and styles with each other.
 
 If you would love your home to be featured just email me or message me saying why you love your home, your favourite room and any great buys or vintage finds with a couple of photos.
 
I would love to see what you love about your home and share it with others. It would also be good if you just want to share any buying or decorating tips too. 
 
It would be great if you could pass this on to a friend who may be interested too.
 

Thank you, hope to hear from you soon 
 
Bee happy x



2 comments:

Thank you for your comments, I love to read them all!