Friday 9 May 2014

Bee happy ..... swap journal pages

I am taking part in a journal page swap this year and have finally got around to sharing our first pages.
 
 
Corrina from Dark Visions and Beautiful Reveries sent me this beautiful page.

 
The lovely Debi from Puddle Duck Grange sent this gorgeous page over.

 
A wonderful dreamer image from the clever Rosa Lily

 
And lastly my page which I sent out to everyone.

 
I just need to work on the rest of the journal pages to share with each other.
 
Bee happy x

4 comments:

  1. Gosh you're are all such talented ladies. I really enjoy seeing what you've all created, it's not something I would ever turn my hand to.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely and cheery pages...FUN! Enjoy your journal, Deb. I love to keep a journal and sometimes use colored pencils around writing.

    Blessings for a lovely weekend,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea! lovely pages x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to read them all!