Tuesday, 23 November 2010
Bee happy ....... make cinnamon stick decorations for Christmas
It's really easy to make this cute and scented decoration for your Christmas tree.
1. Get 3 cinnamon sticks and put in a pile.
2. Get some pretty ribbon that goes with your Christmas colour scheme and wrap around the 3 sticks, tie in a bow or knot to secure.
3. Take a second piece of ribbon, same or matching and thread a bead or small bell onto the ribbon. Thread this ribbon under the tied bow. I bought my bells from Paperchase.
4. Make sure the ribbon is equal in length and tie a knot at the ends to secure.
5. The decoration is ready for hanging.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments, I love to read them all!
Post Comments (Atom)