Wednesday, 24 November 2010
Bee happy ..... make a felt holly decoration
1. Draw a simple holly leaf shape on paper and when you are happy with it cut it out and use it for a pattern.
2. Pin the pattern on green felt (I got mine from Dunelm but Hobbycraft sells it as well) and cut out 3 leaves.
3. Cut out a cluster of berries in red felt.
4. Find a piece of ribbon to use for hanging.
5. Place the 3 leaves on top of each other, place the ribbon on top of the leaves then place the berries on top. Using red cotton stitch them all together to hold in place.
Finished and ready to hang on the tree.