I have been busy making again :)
I found some old bits of wood in Mr Happy's garage and decided to make a
couple of peg boards with it. He did say afterwards that I wasn't allowed in there again without supervision ;)
I used pretty Tilda wrapping paper and co-ordinating ribbon to hang up the boards.
I then glued some traditional pegs in place.
I sanded back the paper to distress it a little.
I haven't had a giveaway for a while so one of these peg boards is up for grabs.
To win the board with grey/white gingham ribbon all you need to do is -
1. Be a follower of this blog
2. Leave a comment on this blog with your favourite saying/rhyme
3. Be a friend on Facebook (link in sidebar)
4. Like Bee happy on Facebook
5. Follow my other blog
6. Put a link in your sidebar with the first photo about the giveaway
That is 6 entries in total.
The closing date is 8th June when a winner will be picked at random by a lovely assistant who happens to be passing by.
Bee lucky and bee happy x