Tuesday, 7 December 2010
Bee happy ...... make a lavender owl
2. Cut out 2 owl shapes in chosen fabric. When cutting make sure you do an oval shape with a cut out on top to make the ear shapes.
3. On the front of the own cut out to semi circles for the wings and sew on. Add buttons for eyes and nose.
4. Place right sides together and place some ribbon for a hanging loop in side the two fabrics so the ends out sticking out of the top. When the owl is turned the right way after sewing the sides together the ribbon will be in the correct position.
5. Remember when sewing together leave a hole for turning the right way and filling with lavender.
6. When you have filled your owl with lavender carefully hand stitch the hole up to keep the filling in.