Monday 13 December 2010

Bee happy ...... try and keep warm


Christmas present for next door
neighbour with her house name on.
 The boiler broke down in the middle of last week right in the coldest part of the snowy weather.  Husband managed to get it working again for a few hours, not sure if he kicked it or hit it with a hammer, but it worked.  Decided we needed to call in an expert when the boiler went quiet again.  Lovely boiler man came out the same day and fixed it.  After having a freezing cold house for 48 hours it's a real luxury having heat :)

While it was so cold I sat at my sewing machine for warmth and made
this cushion for my neighbour, hope she likes it.  I do, I have decided to make one for myself with our house name on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love to read them all!