Had these magnets from Ikea hanging around in my drawers, getting in the way for ages, they weren't pretty enough to go on my new fridge!
I decided to do something about it at last!
I played about with different things for the tops.
I made some flowers with cream calico fabric which are old curtains and then stitched a bead, buttons or group of beads in the centre.
I had these cute little crochet flowers and put spotty buttons in the centre.
When I had finally made my decisions I used my glue gun to attach the flowers securely to the top.
My finshed magnets on the fridge.
Hope you like them :)
Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!