Monday 9 May 2011

Bee happy ... have a few day trips

Husband had last week off work so we decided to go out for a few day trips.

First off was a visit to the Trafford Centre again and a look in Selfridges.  While I was browsing PIP products husband wandered off for a while. He has the attention span of a small child but this time it worked in my favour as he came back with a CK bag in his hand.


He had bought me a present bless him.

My new PIP plate and mug to match my bowl
I bought a few weeks ago.

When I opened my present from husband it was this gorgeous bag to use on our day trips.


Inside the bag I found some CK badges as well :)


On Tuesday we went to the Lake District and headed straight to Grasmere, love it here.




Lots of cute sheep about with their lambs.

We also stopped off at Keswick and went to the James Bond Museum, husband loved it here, he took loads of photos.  If you like James Bond it is definitely worth a visit, loads of cars and memorabilla from the films.

We had a day at Whitby and Scarborough and then a couple of days at home around the garden in the lovely weather. 

Updated my sewing corner, photos later.

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

18 comments:

  1. How lovely - what a fab husband!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo what a lovely hubby! You have some gorgeous items there!

    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is just so adorable...bless him :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a dream of a hubby you have!!!! The Lake District photos look fab, what a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh....Grasmere....the gingerbread....such a wonderful place!!! I would like to be beamed there right now!!
    And your lovely things from Mr. Bee Happy! What a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your gifts, and the Lake District is my most favourite place in the entire world, when I WIN the lottery myself and hubby will buy a cottage on Ullswater...............pure bliss. Its good to dream! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you think your husband would have a word with my husband? A lovely CK would make me very happy.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i do love that robin mug - although i think i prefer the bowl - its on my list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a thoughtful hubby he is!!! :-) Nice outing too! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No wonder i didnt see any updates on your blog during the weekend! i keep popping back and forth hahahaha you're sooooooo lucky to have a husband who surprised you with those gorgeous CK bag! I'm so drooling here!!! i love the badges too, they're so cute! and the PIP plate and mug are so adorable!!! it looks like you had a great trip! love the photos of the serene lake and colorful boats and those cute sheeps!! love your post as always!! x Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back and top marks to your husband - I wouldn't leave home without him if I were you. How's Selfridges? I love the Oxford St one so much .... too much! Those lambs are so sweet - I'd like to have one as a pet (might keep grass down too!). xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the photo of the boats such pretty colors to. Lovely to see you back and what a fab hubby you have great presents bless him. Take care, dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous hubby! Love all your goodies :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so want your bag! How clever are you to pick a husband with good taste :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow what a great week you had. And what a star your hubby is!
    Thanks for the comment, I can see I will have to make the Lake District one of my next adventures, it looks stunning.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like you had the perfect getaway! Your picture of your mini schnauzers are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. How lovely of your husband! I think I would fall over in shock if my other half managed to pick out something so lovely all by himself! haha, lucky you! Sounds like you've had a lovely week in all, your Lake District trip looks wonderful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a thoughtful hubby! Loving your new bag and Pip plate.
    Have a sweet day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to read them all!