Tuesday 4 October 2011

Bee happy ..... use flowers

I have been sat looking up at my notice boards above my desk in my newly painted office.

I had a couple of silk flower corsages hanging about so I decided to use them to cover the picture hooks up.

Because they have a brooch pin on the back they sit over the picture hooks nicely :)



I think it looks so much prettier with these flowers.





The decorator has now finished painting the stairs and the spare bedroom yesterday so today I have been busy painting the floor in the bedroom and in the hallway.  I am in between coats at the moment, next coat due this afternoon :)

Hope you are all having a great week.  Don't forget to enter my cushion giveaway (in the sidebar) it is open to everyone and closes at the weekend.

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!


13 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea!
    I have some pictures hanging up with the same hooks and have always thought they're a bit ugly.
    Now I know how to pretty them up a bit!
    Thanks.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers over the hooks is a GREAT idea! This looks great.
    xo Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a simple but totally brilliant idea ! Runs off to copy ......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your idea is super!! It's ok if I copy? ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. An inspired idea!! I'll have to remember that.

    Peace,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm....another good use of a flower! I wish I had thought of that! Maybe I could have marketed my crochet flowers with this as an option! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's a really lovely touch. sometimes the smallest details are the best.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute touch, looks great :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The noticeboards are lovely and flowers hide the hooks really well!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your cute Union Jack notice boards :) Great idea using the flowers to cover up the hooks..I will have to keep that idea in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks nice with the flowers. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you always come up with a marvelous idea! and i of course always want to try to copy it hahaha...love love the corsages and i alwasy love notice boards especially those that are so cute like yours! love the idea! x susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to read them all!