Wednesday 30 January 2013

Bee happy .... make a wire crown

After making my notice board with chicken wire I had some cut offs left over.
 
Being me I couldn't let it go to waste so decided to make a crown.
 
 
This is my chicken wire crown.
 
I cannot wear it as it has some sharp bits but it reminds me that I am queen of our house anyway :)

 
To make it fancier I used some jewellery wire and wired on some small beads and sparkly heart buttons.



 
I think I may stand a pillar candle inside it on the hearth.

 
The little dog wasn't sure where to stand during the photo shoot as I had disturbed her sun bathing in the bright morning sunshine. She just had to take a look :)

 
Have you made anything recently?
 
Bee happy x

10 comments:

  1. Cute crown! And cute doggy! I'm busy knitting socks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the crown but I really love the pup staring at it. How dare you disturb a sunbathing session???

    ReplyDelete
  3. A splendid idea, Deb. The crown looks grand, and what a wonderful reminder of your royal position. I like the idea of putting a candle in the middle. Oooo...you're so creative.

    Enjoy a happy day,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the crown ~ great Christmas decoration too! I am currently just making a mess....sigh. Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fabulous crown!! The photo of your dog looking at it is priceless. :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Many of our fans are looking forward to see pictures from excellent bloggers like you on world's 1st eyewear styling community plus.firmoo.com, could we have the honor to see you there?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet crown and sweet puppy! I love your creativity! And, setting a candle inside of it will show it off in all its' glory! Perfect!

    Also, thank you so much for visiting my blog! I wouldn't have found such a treasure to add to my friend list without your visit. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty crown! I love the photo of the puppy investigating it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deborah,
    I love your pretty wire crown! You know, I have a thing for crowns. I think I'm the queen of my house too hehe. Have a nice week.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to read them all!