Monday 3 June 2013

Bee happy ..... get crafty

I had a small card case leftover from Christmas which has some smellies in.
 
 
I decided to cover the pictures over the front with something prettier.

 
I got out my glue and Tilda images and got cutting and gluing.



 
I think my version is much prettier.


 
I am now using it to store laces and small craft packs.

 
On the plus side it also smells lovely when you open it!
 
What are you planning to make this week?
 
Don't forget there is still time to enter my peg board giveaway, you will find the link in my sidebar.
 
Bee happy x

8 comments:

  1. Gosh, that's lovely and a super storage idea! I'm making things with a seaside theme atm and hopefully they'll be in my poor neglected etsy shop soon!! Thanks for visiting and following, I'm about to follow you....xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! I like your version, too!! Happy sweet week to you! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so much better and handy that it smells gorgeous to xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you have pimped up your case, so pretty....xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY pretty! Well done!
    I may trim a pair of capri jeans with a bit of lace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deborah,
    I love pink cases like this, and what you did on the front is so pretty. I used to have a pink case for dolls when Jess was a little girl, and I gave it away through the years, and now I wish I hadn't. Pink cases are so vintage to me.

    Love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi my friend, thanks for stopping by! I love what you did with the suitcase and I love your design! Fun fun fun. You make everything you touch very special. Enjoy all your posts on FB. Have a lovely week.
    Love,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your suitcase is so pretty... looks perfect with the Tilda images! :)

    Agi @ Passion shake

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to read them all!